Marjorie McKinnon is the author of the Repair Your Life series which has books that target all ages from toddlers, children 6-12, teenagers, and adult survivors of incest and sexual abuse. Each book is tailored to the unique challenges presented at a person’s current developmental level.
- REPAIR Your Life: A Program for Recovery from Incest & Childhood Sexual Abuse, 2nd Edition
- REPAIR Your Life Workbook: Supporting a Program of Recovery from Incest & Childhood Sexual Abuse
- REPAIR For Teens: A Program for Recovery from Incest & Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Repair for Kids: A Children’s Program for Recovery from Incest and Childhood Sexual Abuse
- Repair for Toddlers: A Children’s Program for Recovery from Incest and Childhood Sexual Abuse
- It’s Your Choice! Decisions That Will Change Your Life
R.E.P.A.I.R. is a Six-Stage Program for abuse survivors that will transform your life forever!
- Recognize and accept your adult problems stemming from childhood sexual abuse.
- Enter into a commitment to transform your life.
- Process your issues with tools and techniques that will enable you to become healthy.
- Awareness to discover reality as you gather and assemble the pieces of the broken puzzle your life became.
- Insight into the complete picture helps you begin to return to what you were prior to being sexually violated.
- Rhythm recovers the natural rhythm you had before the incest happened, the blueprint that is the essence of your true nature, becoming who you really are.
What Experts Say About REPAIR Your Life
“Thank you Marjorie and God bless you for adapting this program for our survivors to follow. You have given survivors hope to continue on their healing journey.”
-Donna Gustafson, Executive Director, Sunrise Center Against Sexual Abuse
“Anyone wanting to recover from the life-long trauma of childhood sexual abuse will benefit from this book.”
-Marcelle B. Taylor, MFT
“This program just has to work, because whether intuitively or through research, Marjorie McKinnon has assembled a highly effective program of recovery.”
-Bob Rich, PhD.